1) Both Trump and Clinton kept going over their allotted time and kept interrupting each other and the moderators. (I didn't have a counter running, but I'm pretty sure Trump did far more interrupting that Clinton did.)
2) Lots of Trump dodging questions and giving vague answers. Also, lots of Trump complaining that the moderators don't interrupt Clinton.
3) Anderson Cooper was at least able to get Trump to say that he hadn't paid federal income taxes; when asked if he could say for how long, Trump replied "no I can't".
4) Apparently, Trump and his running mate (Mike Pence) "don't talk" - at least, not about Syria.
5) Trump pushed Bengazhi and email scandals; I guess he thinks they haven't been addressed enough over the last several years.
It will be interesting to see what the fact-checkers come up with, since Trump flat-out denied saying things he's on record as saying.
Originally posted at http://edschweppe.dreamwidth.org/222658.html - comment wherever you please.